Founded: Nov. 03, 2009
Guild Purpose: To provide a fair, fun, determined and "drama free” atmosphere for progression raiding as a team.
Friends: This rank is for any individual who wants to be a part of our guild. Old raiders, family, and friends.
Raider: Core member of our 25 man raid.
Council: Loot Council Member
Schedule: We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:30-11:30 EST. We will occasionally raid Mondays during the first few weeks of a new raid, but Mondays are NOT mandatory and attendance is not taken during that raid.
Attendance: 90% raid attendance is required.
Raid Nights: Early invites go out starting at 8:00. The goal is to be IN THE INSTANCE by 8:30. If you cannot attend a specific raid, you must post a thread in the "Absent/Late" category on our website. It's a very easy tool to use to inform everyone of what is going on. Informing us in-game or by other means is great, but PLEASE also post on the forums if at all possible. We have many other things going on throughout the day.
The Raid Leader and officers have the freedom to choose which classes from those that are online that will be needed for raid success. Please remember that you will have to sit at one time or another. Drama over raid spots will not be tolerated.
Consumables: Bring flasks, potions and food needed for raiding. We expect everyone to have a food buff and a flask buff for raids. Noodle carts are provided. We also have a full bank stocked with potions and flasks. If you take potions/flasks out of the guild bank, PLEASE replenish herbs/other materials in return.
Study Boss Fights: Please come to the raid understanding all boss strats needed for that night. We will post strategies and videos on the website. It is UNACCEPTABLE to not know the encounters we are working on for the raid night, DO NOT WASTE EVERYONE ELSE'S TIME.
What you can expect from us:
- A stable guild with many veteran players and strong, competent leadership
- Exceptionally skilled players who are committed to our guild
- A fair and equitable loot system designed to support raid progression
- A raiding schedule designed to be efficient which allows for real life flexibility
What TU expects from you:
- That you are on time for every raid, and any absences are communicated in advance (90% attendance)
- That you proactively evaluate your performance and make adjustments as needed.
- If you make a mistake, to learn from and correct it, rather than repeat it.
- Respect your fellow raiders, and respect the directions and instructions given by officers/raid leaders.